1 Feb 2017

ANOTHER THANK YOU

There was more than a little apprehension on my part at the beginning of the day, but once the drive was out of the way, I began to breathe more easily.

It was nice that the sun shone so that we could play golf in a comfortable temperature, but there were many other things which helped the day along -  and it would certainly be very remiss of me not to put my thanks in writing to all of you who in some way helped to make my life easier today.

So, to those who helped around the ‘money’ tables first thing (Christiane, Jan, Doris); to Stephen for his chart (and for being kind enough not to include ’air shot’ as an option); to the ladies who prepared and served lovely food and drink at the halfway house (Heather, Hazel, Christiane); to Brian who manned the putting competition without a break for over an hour; to Richard, as always, for analysing the cards; and finally to all of you who simply took the time to wish me well and offer help throughout the rest of the year, I would just like to record my gratitude for all of the good work done and the kind words said.

Gordon